||Advance Excel (Through Web Conferencing)
The programme is designed for executives who are already familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel, and who want to learn more advanced feature of Excel. Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to perform complex calculations more efficiently, organize and analyze data in worksheets, create MIS reports, and automate various tasks.
This Advanced Excel training programme will empower the participants to be able to do the following:
- Performing complex calculations more efficiently, using various Excel functions.
- Organizing and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Creating reports.
- Building logic with IF & Nested IF statements
- Lookup & Index Functions
- Goal Seek, Solver & Scenario Manager
- Advance financial functions IRR, NPV, PMT, IPMT, etc
- Sorting and Filtering
- Advance Filter
- Pivot Table and Pivot Charts
||The programme is designed to facilitate learning through interactive sessions over web conferencing.
|Who May Attend
||Executives (E1- E7) who are already using Microsoft Excel, but now feel the need for learning more powerful features and options of Excel, to manage their worksheet-related tasks more efficiently.
||Respective Sites EDC
||23 September, 2016
03 March, 2017
Sr. Manager (PMI)